Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nice Steal I think....Thoughts?

I do not buy too much hockey as I am more of a baseball/football guy, but when I saw this I could not pass on taking a chance on winning it at what I thought would be a very good price. LMK what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120435987672

I do think I am going to start buying more hockey stuff if I keep finding deals like this.

Auto'd game-used of a hof'er for under 20 bucks? Great deal. Wonder what the **** the swatch came from though. As far as I know the bruins jerseys don't have any red on them anywhere. Unless this another example of upper deck picturing the player with team A and then using a jersey from team B.

Quote Originally Posted by Camarotuner View Post
    Auto'd game-used of a hof'er for under 20 bucks? Great deal. Wonder what the **** the swatch came from though. As far as I know the bruins jerseys don't have any red on them anywhere. Unless this another example of upper deck picturing the player with team A and then using a jersey from team B.

Avalanche, All-Star or old timers game jersey? When that card came out was he not still playing though?

seems like a great deal. wonder about the color, maybe all star jersey...

LOL....I just noticed its 25/25!! An eBay 1 of 1 !!!! HaHaHa!

That a heck of a deal in my book.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast