Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some Paul Pierce autos that I've wanted have arrived

Wanted certain Pierce autos and was able to get my hands on them recently. The last one pictured is by far the frosting on the cake,thanks for looking!

I've had this # 1/5 since 2007/08 Bowman Sterling was released. I threw it on Ebay a few times but decided I'm keeping it for the pc which I think is a wise decision.

Always wanted an auto with "The Truth" and here it is,# 29/50. I wish it was a jersey numbered instead but oh well,I'm satisfied with this.

I seen one of these on Ebay which was serial numbered maybe up to xx/25 and lost on it about 8 weeks ago. Haven't seen one since until this # 1/5 surfaced recently. The other I lost on wasn't all red like the # 1/5 through # 5/5. P will be on his way to the "Road To Springfield" before we know it. Going to have to visit the Basketball Hall Of Fame for the first time in Springfield,Massachusetts before I move to California this year.

And the best for last...
    2004/05 Exquisite jersey # 34/100

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow nice cards!
    My favorite is the Ray Allen/Paul Pierce AU

Those are some super sweet Paul Pierce auto'd card!

Sick cards mate, i think i like the pierce/allan card best followed by he inscription cards thats really sweet!

Awesome Pickups!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I love the cards! Very nice.
    My Photobucket:
    Hidden Content
    Tradelist: GU & Autos Hidden Content
    "I can only send my cards on Saturdays"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast