MLB: Chicago Cubs @ Detroit Tigers 6/23/09

Made it out to Comerica again yesterday to graph another MLB game for a change. I don't get to graph the MLB often but I am thankful that my friend downstate let me stay for another day since I did end up having a few days off from work this week. Anyhow here are the results of what turned out to be a 12-hour day of graphing at Comerica:

Cubs

Andres Blanco 1 Team Roster Sheet, 1 card (See my Randy Wells success for how I obtained the signed card in a trade.)
    Mike Fontenot 1/2 cards
    Koyie Hill 1 Team Roster Sheet
    Reed Johnson 3/3 cards
    David Patton 1/1 card
    Geovany Soto 1/1 card (Completely lucked into this as when he got out of the van, I was the first one he signed for and he only ended up signing 5 outside before going inside.)
    Ryan Theriot 1/1 card (Only signed about 10 inside.)
    Randy Wells 3/3 cards (Techincally it should be 2/3 cards but I traded one of the signed Randy Wells cards I got for an Andres Blanco signed card with another Detroit collector there as I did not have any Andres Blanco cards to get signed and this Detroit collector needed a Randy Wells signed card as he did not have any cards for Randy Wells.)
    Larry Rothschild 1 Team Roster Sheet
    Len Kasper 1 Team Roster Sheet
    Alan Trammell 1 8x10 photo!!! (Completely lucked into this one as when batting practice was over, Trammell ran over to our side of the dugout just to pickup a couple items he wanted to keep from someone he knew in Detroit. Ushers then told us to leave the area. So I went over to the Tigers side to try for autos but 5 minutes later, one of the fans pointed out that Trammell came back out and is signing near the Cubs dugout. All the graphers ran over there and I was 3 rows back when I finally got my 8x10 over to Trammell for him to sign. Alan has a really nice sig!!!)

That is all I got from the Cubs yesterday.

These successes only get better lol...

Tigers

Jeremy Bonderman 1/3 cards!!! (My first time ever getting him YES!!!)
    Gerald Laird 3/3 cards, 3/3 cards (All were obtained outside. He signed everything.)
    Brandon Lyon 4/4 cards
    Zach Miner 1/3 cards
    Nate Robertson 3/3 cards (Had to work to get the 2nd and 3rd card done. Everybody kept asking and he kept signing away outside!!!)
    Ramon Santiago 1/1 card (Was obtained post game outside but he didn't switch pens.)
    Bobby Seay 3/3 cards
    Gene Lamont 2/2 cards
    Rod Allen 2/3 cards

My final big hit of the day to show you all...

Joel Zumaya 1 8x10 photo!!! (Nice to get this pitcher for a change. This makes up for missing out on him in Toledo on his rehab stint back in April!!!)

That is all I got from the Tigers yesterday.

I will have scans and pics up later as I just got back home to Traverse City today from this trip downstate. Sorry for the delay in advanced on getting scans and pics up to share what I got done the past 3 days.

Otherwise thanks alot for looking at this thread here today!!!

Next up for me: Possibly heading back out to the Wuerfel again at some point to try for the Beach Bums so that I can finish up on James Guerrero and Roger Mason cards...

2. Kronozio
    sweet job i was going to go to that game but then things came up, did you get some of the cubs at the hotel?

Quote Originally Posted by bob9826 View Post
    sweet job i was going to go to that game but then things came up, did you get some of the cubs at the hotel?
    I had no clue what hotel they were at.

Quote Originally Posted by sigman101 View Post
    I had no clue what hotel they were at.
    me neither i tryed to find out but no success, youve had some really nice success lately it seems like stanford, zumaya

Sweet haul, congrats
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos