Want something to spice up your lunch?

Well, i know this is kind of random, but i just got lunch from taco bell (only fast food i eat...cuz its too good to not eat haha), and i got a chipotle steak taco salad, and a $.89 chicken burrito. Now i know the chicken burritos have sauce on them already, but they forgot it on mine today, so i took some of the chipotle sauce from the salad, and put it on the chicken burrito, and it was like biteing into a piece of fast food heaven!

has any1 else ever tried this? i just thought it was amazing, so if you havent tried it, next time u go to T-Bell, get a chicken burrito and ask for a packet of chiptole sauce!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I haven't tried that, but I'm a huge Taco Bell fan and have been as long as we've had one (yes, I remember when Taco Bell came to town...and Burger King, Wendy's, Arby's, Subway...in fact I remember when McDonald's and Hardee's were all we had!). When I was in college and just graduated, I used to eat Taco Bell 3-5 times a week...it may be gross to some, it may be a sad excuse for Mexican, it may even be camel meat (I have heard that it is), but it tastes soooooooooo good!

Man, that title is misleading. Anyway I also like tacobell alot so I'll give your idea a shot.

lol @ OP, way to make every Scf member hungry for some TBell

Speaking of chipotle.....Chipotle blows Taco Bell out of the water. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Metspride129 View Post
    Well, i know this is kind of random, but i just got lunch from taco bell (only fast food i eat...cuz its too good to not eat haha), and i got a chipotle steak taco salad, and a $.89 chicken burrito. Now i know the chicken burritos have sauce on them already, but they forgot it on mine today, so i took some of the chipotle sauce from the salad, and put it on the chicken burrito, and it was like biteing into a piece of fast food heaven!

has any1 else ever tried this? i just thought it was amazing, so if you havent tried it, next time u go to T-Bell, get a chicken burrito and ask for a packet of chiptole sauce!
    lol, sounds good.
    "and it was like biteing into a piece of fast food heaven! "

funniest thing I have read in a while.