Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's official- I now collect Anthony Randolph and STEPHEN CURRY!!

Im psyched that we got Curry, and him and Randolph are going to do big things down here in the Bay Area. Looking for Anthony Randolph since obviously Curry has no cards yet. LMK what Anthony you have, mainly only want Autos/Patches/Refractors. LMK thanks!!

I swear to God man, if the Suns dump Amare to you guys for that trash you are offering, they'll lose my ticket money!

They haven't seen economic challenges until next year........

Haha Im hoping we do that trade...were not offering garbage though. Biedrins and Wright have lots of potential, and Belinelli should be decent.

Looks like I'll have competition for AR stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by tylermckinzie View Post
    I swear to God man, if the Suns dump Amare to you guys for that trash you are offering, they'll lose my ticket money!
    Kerr isn't exactly a poker face. If you watched his interview with the draft coverage, he pretty much gave it away. Biedrins is no trash, he's one of the best young centers in the league. We'll probably get Clark and Amar'e, and of course it would mean we have an unofficial extension for him as well.

And it should come as no surprise that the Suns FO wants to blow it up. Nash is next.

Oh man, if we get Clark and Amare...Ill be ecstatic. Ive always liked Earl Clark's game.

No, Biedrins isn't trash, but he's not Amare..... two years ago we passed on trading him away for Kevin Garnett, now this is the best we can do? I think th NBA smells blood in our management......

I got a 08 Anthony Randolph Topps Chrome RC auto

hmm iono about stoudemire for biedrins belinelli and wright lol. do u know the chances of it happening?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast