Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Exclamation Interview with Upper Deck

Hey all,

As some of you know, I will be attending the National Sports Collectors Convention in Cleveland at the end of July and I have an interview scheduled with Upper Deck for the SCF magazine. While I have my own questions to ask, I would be grateful if you could let me know by replying to this thread what you would like to be asked to UD.

Thanks all!
    Karine

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andora_s_box's Items on eBay

"as a person who cannot afford cases of high end product such as the cup and ud black, i must rely on finding specialty patch/autograph cards of the players i like through other venues, mostly ebay. with the recent evens within our hobby's marketplace, i have become 'scared' frankly to go after many cards with attractive patches. what is upper deck planning on doing in the future to ensure once high end cards hit the marketplace that when they pass through several hands before hitting the 'for sale' list, they are as they were when they left the upper deck factory"

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

Here's one:
    Any updates on the new redemption program that's supposed to make it easier for customers to request replacements for outstanding redemptions?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Why do you guys not try? If you tried a bit maybe people wouldn't hate you.

Can you guys learn how to put up a checklist that was actually correct?

How many years will I be waiting for my Brian Boyle Ice Premiers Patch Auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Waaa Upper Deck, I skinned my knee! Can you kiss it and make it better?"

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(137)
    Country
    See fedorov_rules's Items on eBay

Why did you let Barry go and leave all us hockey collectors without anyone in customer service who knows anything about hockey? Now we have to listen to well your Evergeenie Smelking is woth $150 in the Beckett and this Peter Bungdajje that we sent you is worth $150 so that was a fair redemption switch.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See garasu1's Items on eBay

What is the rate of return (and/or profit margin) when you sell a pack of The Cup/Black/Ultimate?

Are there any plans on improving the quality check of your products? Seeding sequence of memorabilia/autograph cards in boxes, inspecting for factory damages on mid/high end cards, when using sticker autographs verifying if it's not put upside down for example.

Will you imitate ITG Ultimate and slab your high end cards to prevent forgeries?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

Why did you let Barry go and leave all us hockey collectors without anyone in customer service who knows anything about hockey? Now we have to listen to well your Evergeenie Smelking is woth $150 in the Beckett and this Peter Bungdajje that we sent you is worth $150 so that was a fair redemption switch.

Huh? When did this happen?

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 questions.

First question, 2 parts since it is relevant. With all the fake patch issues going on when why don't you not only make a database with an individual assigned to that across all sports as well year round? Also why not provide a small blurb of PROVENANCE on the back on each card with reference to the material used. Put your money where your mouth is and PROVE to us you are using legitimate material.

Second question. When are you guys going to stop neglecting outstanding redemptions of 1-3 years past yet you produce and ship redeemed cards of current year products within 1-3 months? This an absolute atrocity to those of us who put big money out for cards expecting you to honor this promise and then we end up with utter waste of a player we don't collect or care for on top of a 18-36 month wait. It is not always about comparable value for collectors, some of us just want THAT player and no one else. It's getting ridicuclous, it really is................

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Ask them how they feel about collectors highly preferring ITG products over UD

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast