Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beginning of May= "0" jordan autos. Today = FIVE

Ive been collecting cards since 1986 and ive never had a jordan auto. never bought or pulled one.

but one day in may, while at the card shop, this one box of radiance was callin my name. knowing how much garbage is in that stuff made me weary but for some reason, i caved in. thank god!

pulled my first ever jordan auto. hardsigned and SP'd /23 to boot.

at the beginning of may 2009 i had no jordan autos in my collection. but today, i now have 5. Here they are starting with my first jordan pull

In the same week, my case of 2008-09 UD black came in from blowout and lo and behold, my second hardsigned jordan auto.. also SP'd /23

Now the next and final 3 are ebay pickups are GREAT prices. i def got a steal on them

Jordan SP Auto /19

Jordan/Johnson Dual Auto on Dual GUJ /10

and my newest pick up

07-08 Sweet Shot Signature Shots Black Ink SSP /16 NPDTS D:D

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    I would kill to have 1 MJ auto let alone 5! lol. They're amazing bro, congrats.

Awesome MJs!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

****! So many sick autos! My favorite got to be da short print though.

Wow! Very sick.

Wow nice man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast