Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

The SCF THROWDOWN: The Official Chit-Chit Fantasy Football League

DRAFT TIME: August 16, 2009 at 3PM EST
    __________________________________________________ _____

Draft Order:

#1 - The Pope's Pillagers
    #2 - Texas Hellbillies
    #3 - • PABS!!!
    #4 - Holy Roller Novacaine
    #5 - The 'Horns
    #6 - Team Ramrod
    #7 - RI The 11 Dwarves
    #8 - FULL TRUCKER EFFECT!!
    #9 - Los Angeles Stratusfaction
    #10 - Hail to the Victors
    #11 - Philly Blunts
    #12 - That Thing On Ric Flairs Back

__________________________________________________ _____
    The combatants in this melee of the titans (Team Name - SCF Member):

Cap'n Crunch Division:

Holy Roller Novacaine - OnePimpTiger
    FULL TRUCKER EFFECT!! - JeRmZ
    RI The 11 Dwarves - StainLss
    Los Angeles Stratusfaction - JesRey
    That Thing On Ric Flairs Back - jaybird_1981
    • PABS!!! - Star_Cards

Fruit Loops Division:

Philly Blunts - RedGoneWILD
    Team Ramrod - tutall
    The Pope's Pillagers - spoodini
    Hail To The Victors - rchurchward
    Texas Hellbillies - RenegadeLonghorn
    The 'Horns - Aikman_TheGreat

__________________________________________________ _______

I decided to start up a Chit-Chat Fantasy Football league this year...because obviously we need something else to talk trash about around here.

I hand picked the owners based on frequency of posts in Chit-Chat, quality of posts/threads, how long they've been hanging around in here, length of membership, and just generally looking for all around good Chit-Chat members (aka "patsies"). Basically, I wanted to reward our good members with a fun little extra. I know what you're thinking...reward them with a beatdown in Fantasy Football? And I see the point, but at least they'll have a little bit of fun while I'm racking up the wins and taking home the trophy.

If you weren't picked, please don't take offense, I mean nothing by it. These are just the first people that pop into my head when I think good Chit-Chat posters. If people want to start up a second Chit-Chat league and we can find someone good to run it, I'm all for it.

I'm hoping some of these creative souls come up with a little better name than Team LastName, but we'll see.

So this thread is to be used for all the best parts of Fantasy Football...the trash talking, bragging, humiliation, ritualistic hazing, etc. I'll also try to keep it up to date with all the league info (ie draft time, draft results, current team rosters, transactions, standings, etc.). If you want to check out the league itself, here's the link: SCF Throwdown

And although I realize it's very possible, even likely, that everyone else really couldn't care less about this, I'm hoping that other Chit-Chat members will pop in to cheer on their favorite team, dog the rest, and basically just join in on the fun.

This thread will be stickied later on, so look for it at the top soon.

Country

i signed up for this league because the tiger pimp has been begging me for a year to teach him how fantasy football works...i told him to find 10 other students, and let class begin...pay close attention this year, and you might have a chance at winning this league next year

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Red, I'm sure you've seen Half Baked...there's a line in it that I think applies here, but it might be deemed offensive, so I won't post the whole thing: You have smoked yourself ________.

Country

The purpose of this league is for me to school you guys on how not to have a "half-baked" team....as in crazy, foolish, unsound, incomplete, ill-conceived, not fully planned

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Sorry boys but you can feel free to talk it up all you want because at the end of the year we all know who will come out on top. Yeah, you guessed correctly, that would be ME.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also just changed my team name from that boring Team Churchward to Hail To The Victors

Country

ME is just fantasy football slang for the Philly Blunts...so yes, you would be correct Churchward...lesson 1 complete

you should probably stick to teaching history as your day job, and let me do the fantasy football teaching

SCF Rewards
    Country

ME is just fantasy football slang for the Philly Blunts...so yes, you would be correct Churchward...lesson 1 complete

you should probably stick to teaching history as your day job, and let me do the fantasy football teaching

I guess only time will tell and we shall see who shall emerge as the victors.

By the way, is the draft date set?

Country

Also just changed my team name from that boring Team Churchward to Hail To The Victors

lesson 2 complete...you are a fast learner churchward

always suck up to the eventual champions Philly Blunts in hopes of getting on my good side. This is a good strategy in being invited to the victory parade when I bring home the trophy!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

By the way, is the draft date set?

Not yet, that's what we need to work on next. I posted a LM note in the league about that...everybody needs to email me, PM me, or post on the league message board what time(s) would be good for them (so as not to waste our precious smack space here with the boring stuff). We're looking at a Sunday afternoon in August.

And thanks for changing your name Ryan...seeing Churchward all the time made me feel bad, reminding me that it's probably a sin to be as good as I am.

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast