4 mailers in today one from sea otter place

well nice to see a few mailers in today as it has been a bit since i have had 4

first off 2 cards for my 05-06 ultimate collection set i only need 8 14 and 21 now

next is a nice little pc mail from houng thanks

and got this one in the mail today i am glad i got it but it was in a clear bag from canada post on the back it states " the enclosed item of mail was ether received in this condition or damage during its processing we sincerely regret this unfortunate incident and any inconvenience caused "

any way the mailer was ripped over 3/4 of the way in half i was not happy when i had seen this low and behold the card did not have a mark on it

4 clr and 8 breaks so glade it was not damaged thanks annie for the redemption

coments are always welcome
    Last edited by todtz79; 06-26-2009 at 06:00 PM.

2. Kronozio

sweet patch
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Great mail, that Doughty is awesome!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

very nice mailday, that patch is ridicoulous

O' Sweet Doughty!!!!

One of the nicest patches I have seen of the Kings!!!!