Last Try: Carl Crawford/B.J. Upton/Scott Kazmir Rays Triple auto FT! Scan inside!

Looking to move this triple auto by tonight or tomorrow. Please let me know if you're interested, and leave a bucket or list. Thanks!

SCAN:

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Im a collector of rays cards i could share some of mine with u but what are u looking for in particular?

Quote Originally Posted by LongoFan09 View Post
    Im a collector of rays cards i could share some of mine with u but what are u looking for in particular?
    pm sent.

cmb for that!!! we almost got a deal done for it before.. i have a soriano dual patch card from ud premier and a lincy 07 bb rc auto bgs 9 not in bucket

Leaving right now, will PM BOTH of you when I get back w/ in a couple of hours. Thanks for the interest!