Blues take defenseman in first round

By R.B. Fallstrom, AP Sports Writer
    ST. LOUIS The St. Louis Blues selected a defenseman in the first round of the NHL draft for the third time in four years Friday night, taking 18-year-old David Rundblad of Lycksele, Sweden.

The pick was the first of five in the two-day draft for the Blues, who ended a three-season playoff drought in 2008-09.

"We always talk about you can never have enough defense," team president John Davidson said. "We had David ranked in our top 10.

"That's high-end skill there."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/hocke...67271817_x.htm
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    and they also take my friend brett ponich who was projected to go 151st 48th overall...

Quote Originally Posted by Cam98 View Post
    and they also take my friend brett ponich who was projected to go 151st 48th overall...

So how is he your friend. That awesome a big time move up the ladder.

DON
    Hidden Content
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    So how is he your friend. That awesome a big time move up the ladder.

DON
    we went to school from grade 9-12, he lives 3 houses down from and we worked together at golf course lol...we been friends for 5 years...gunna get hammered when he flys back

Quote Originally Posted by Cam98 View Post
    we went to school from grade 9-12, he lives 3 houses down from and we worked together at golf course lol...we been friends for 5 years...gunna get hammered when he flys back
    Find out if he's attending the Blues Pro Orientation Camp. If he is, I'll look for him since it's open to the public. Going to try to get some in-persons.
    Thanks!
    seand

Quote Originally Posted by SkidSTL View Post
    Find out if he's attending the Blues Pro Orientation Camp. If he is, I'll look for him since it's open to the public. Going to try to get some in-persons.
    Thanks!
    seand
    Well let us know if you have any success.

Cam,
    Best of luck on hanging with your friend but please be responsible. As I hate to see anything like the Dany story happen all over again (drinking and driving).

Don
    Hidden Content