Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why are all these team trading away young talent that still haven't had the chance to shine.

A lot of times teams see something wrong with someone that another team might not notice. Not saying thats the case with Boyle, but in the Flyers case they saw a lot wrong with Lupol, so did all of the Flyers fans. He's a bust.

Sbisa is good, but I don't know how well he will develop. He needs much more size. It will be interesting to see how it plays out, but he will never be a Pronger.

The other draft picks really would need 3-4 years to develop and the Flyers and other teams want to win now.

I'm so happy

Andy will be devastated.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Andy will be devastated.
    Especially since it is NYR and Kings didnt get anything for it...3rd rounder...sheesh

With that in Mind....Any Ranger Fan want a nice Brian Boyle Collection?????
    Thanks goodness I saw this trade as I almost traded for his SPx Patch card today

FML. the flipping RANGERS? no clue as to what i want to do now....

and patrickadams26 you really should refrain from posting when you don't know the situation. boyle was given many opportunities to shine and the only time he performed was in 07-08 when he scored 4 goals and 1 assist in 8 games.

Wow, since I never believe Hockeybuzz.com, I went to find a better source and sorry, but it's confirmed.

http://kings.nhl.com/team/app/?servi...ticleid=432015
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

this trade comes as no surprise. deano was vocal with his disappointment in boyle. i can't see myself coming around to collecting boyle if hes a rag. no final decision yet but im 80% sure he's gone from pc

so what you are saying is 40 is enough to decide if he is good or not? it is just my opinion that LA gave up to soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
    FML. the flipping RANGERS? no clue as to what i want to do now....

and patrickadams26 you really should refrain from posting when you don't know the situation. boyle was given many opportunities to shine and the only time he performed was in 07-08 when he scored 4 goals and 1 assist in 8 games.

Quote Originally Posted by patrickadams26 View Post
    so what you are saying is 40 is enough to decide if he is good or not? it is just my opinion that LA gave up to soon.
    just stop. seriously. he had 4 years at BC and he couldnt make the jump to the NHL or AHL. Then he was given a chance in the NHL and he underperformed. granted he played with crap players, he could have played better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast