Has the Ark of the Covenant been found??

'Ark' revelation: Can they dig it?
    Bible buzz begins as hunters wait to view Ten Commandments box

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102200

'Ark of the Covenant' about to be unveiled?
    Ethiopian patriarch tells pope he will show artifact to world

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=102119

If it turns out the be the actual Ark and not a hoax, this will be the greatest discovery since the Empty Tomb. muslims will have to admit that the Jews do in fact have their Biblical claims to Israel, the Temple Mount, Jerusalem, etc., and that Jews are not "liars".

I also assume that if this is the real Ark, if Israel gets possession of it, that this is the last artifact needed to restart the sacrifices in the Temple. Wow, how incredible is it that the place where The Shekinah Glory of God once rested could be found!! If this is indeed the Ark, it only emphasizes how close we are to Messiah's return.

Also, for any Jewish readers out there, what creedence, if any, do ya'll give to the rumor that Israel is already in possession of the Ark and has it in a secret location, waiting for the time when the Temple can be rebuilt?

I've also heard someone say they saw a news video during the recent Israel/hamas war that shows 2 Israelis running with the Ark leaving a building seconds before a hamas rocket destroys the building. I haven't been able to find it. If anyone has a link to this video, feel free to post it.

Have a follow-up on this? Wasn't it supposed to be revealed already? I'd love to read into this a bit more (not being sarcastic).

Quote Originally Posted by Yanksfan396 View Post
    Have a follow-up on this? Wasn't it supposed to be revealed already? I'd love to read into this a bit more (not being sarcastic).
    I haven't seen any news reports(of course, why would they want to admit Judeo/Christian history is accurate). I'll try to find something, but it will still take some time for people to run their tests to try to date it.

Very true. I just figured there would be some footage or something.