Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what pitt jersey should i get?

what pitt jersey should i get?

i'm taking care of my neighbors dogs for 3 days in exchange for an authentic style pitt jersey. (his cousin sells them in pitt). so who should i get, crosby, malkin, older lemieux, or someone else?

(keep in mind i'm blackhawks fan first otta senators fan second)

2. Kronozio

If you want one you can wear forever I would go with Lemieux he started and ended his career in Pittsburgh. Lemieux would be the safe bet. Then you wouldn't be that guy wearing the traded player jersey.

no matter what player you decide to get, make sure you get the blue jersey
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Mario is a great choice. I have a Black Crosby jersey. Any of the guys are a safe bet because they won the cup and if your a player collector it fit's no matter where that player goes. I always scratch my head when a guy gets traded suddenly people dont want his stuff any more.

Kane is awesome. I want his jersey and I'm a Pittsburgh fan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast