Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thats it - Boyle is GONE - What Ranger fan wants him???

Los Angeles traded C Brian Boyle to NY Rangers for a 3rd-round pick in the 2010 Entry Draft.
    So that makes my Boyle Cards available....Would rather trade/sell as a lot but will do individually

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Brian%20Boyle/
    Last edited by CSSports; 07-12-2009 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    So that makes my Boyle Cards available....LMK what you need

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...Brian%20Boyle/

I feel for you big time. I was dreading Schenn getting traded from the Leafs and my collection would have lost some value to me. Sorry man. I've got an Ersberg SPGU Gold rookie if you want to trade for something. Will that help make the hurt better. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by gardzy99 View Post
    I feel for you big time. I was dreading Schenn getting traded from the Leafs and my collection would have lost some value to me. Sorry man. I've got an Ersberg SPGU Gold rookie if you want to trade for something. Will that help make the hurt better. LOL.
    LOL - Only hurt I have right now is the time and investment in him.....
    I just received 4 more of his cards.....and was talking to someone about a sweet patch spx #/25....Thank goodness I saw the trade beforehand....

I could use the Ersberg....What do you need

sorry man, i collect most rangers but even if he led the team in goals i wouldn't want him....well actually i probably would, i'd be interested in some if u could take one of my 3 jason allison 02-03 ud difference makers jsy's off of me, it is a kings jsy.

I actually this is a good move for Boyle....He needs a fresh start...the guy is like 6'8 - HUGE and if he is shown the way, he could be a force in front of the net....

I am mainly looking for current Kings or Ice Scripts/Frozen in Time right now

I could use the Boyle rookies

ehh ill take a shot at his future watch rc if you wanna check my bucket

Quote Originally Posted by P-NUT-BUTR View Post
    I could use the Boyle rookies
    Didnt see anything I could use - Did you have any Kings or Ice Scripts that I missed???

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLarrio View Post
    ehh ill take a shot at his future watch rc if you wanna check my bucket
    SWEET Lundqvist Collection - Love the Wall!!!!
    I have all of the Kings except I need a Kopitar YG....Is there anything else you need that we can work out a deal?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast