Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

NAP LAJOIE/GINER BEAUMONT Dual SP LC CUT SIG 1/1 Pulled!!!

ginger beaumont, NOT giner OH MY GOODNESS!!! Box was sitting on my shelf for 2 weeks, made it to 1 hour left in my week long sale where boxes and packs were 20% off! I opened 4 random boxes 07/08 Sweet Spot basketball X 2(pulled a McGrady Sweet Spot Sigs rare auto, an 08/09 SPX Hockey box and pulled a flashback fabrics jersey auto Rod Langway so I opened the Legendary Cuts Box, got down to the last pack and BAM! Dual cut auto. Beaumont is the first player to EVER bat in a World Series!! I can't make out what is under the Beaumont, Help?
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a76...tcards/nap.jpg
    Last edited by champssportcards; 06-27-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: misspelled word

I've never heard of either one of them but if one of them was the first batter in a W.S game then thats a nice cut!

wow sick card. Ive heard of nap lajoie, i think he batted .426 one season!

havent heard of nap lajoie? that surprises me, not that he was a part of anyone on this board's generation or anything. he was one of the first HOFers i heard of when i was younger. sick cut, if id pulled a lajoie auto i would have flipped.

Holy Cow that may be the coolest pull I've ever seen, save for maybe the andrew Jackson/George Washington/Thomas Jefferson/Abe Lincoln Quad cut I saw on ebay. Congrats man awesome pull!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rbrownaz View Post
    havent heard of nap lajoie? that surprises me, not that he was a part of anyone on this board's generation or anything. he was one of the first HOFers i heard of when i was younger. sick cut, if id pulled a lajoie auto i would have flipped.
    I would have flipped but I'm 6'10" 350 and I would have hurt my self! I did freak out!

What a card...Lajoie was born/raised/lived near where I live now. Im very jealous!!! haha..

NICE PULL!

Looks like the inscription says "Pitts Pirates 1899-06" (the years he played before going to the Braves)
    Luis Gonzalez Collection: 878/3061 = 28.68%
    US ARMY: 2005 - 2013
    OEF-P: 2/09-9/09 & 10/10-10/11 / OEF: 9/13-8/14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast