Looking to Start my MMA card collection...

Hey guys-

Been a fan for a long while and have tried to get to a good place with my football stuff so I can move over and focus for a little while on starting an mma card collection. Looking for anything you have from base to autos. Mainly have football to trade or might be able to buy a little bit. Just pm me with what you have, as I am really looking for anything right now. thanks

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    come on, someone has to have some extras they are willing to move.

i have a Matt Hamill/Jesse Forbes fight used mat card. im looking for GSP if you have any. lmk thanks

ps. which fighter are you going to collect? or are you going to collect a bunch?

Quote Originally Posted by supermanpunch View Post
    i have a Matt Hamill/Jesse Forbes fight used mat card. im looking for GSP if you have any. lmk thanks

ps. which fighter are you going to collect? or are you going to collect a bunch?
    don't have any mma to trade right now. really just looking to get whatever I can right now. I might pick a fighter once I get started.

What Kind of football autos you have? I have a ton of MMA stuff if you have good football. Mainly A Chicago Bears fan.