Looking to Start my MMA card collection...

Hey guys-

Been a fan for a long while and have tried to get to a good place with my football stuff so I can move over and focus for a little while on starting an mma card collection. Looking for anything you have from base to autos. Mainly have football to trade or might be able to buy a little bit. Just pm me with what you have, as I am really looking for anything right now. thanks
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

come on, someone has to have some extras they are willing to move.

i have a Matt Hamill/Jesse Forbes fight used mat card. im looking for GSP if you have any. lmk thanks

ps. which fighter are you going to collect? or are you going to collect a bunch?

Quote Originally Posted by supermanpunch View Post
    i have a Matt Hamill/Jesse Forbes fight used mat card. im looking for GSP if you have any. lmk thanks

ps. which fighter are you going to collect? or are you going to collect a bunch?
    don't have any mma to trade right now. really just looking to get whatever I can right now. I might pick a fighter once I get started.

What Kind of football autos you have? I have a ton of MMA stuff if you have good football. Mainly A Chicago Bears fan.