Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucket Updated - Gwynn Auto, Cain Auto, Sandberg, lot of goodies...

I just updated my bucket. All the new stuff is here...

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/h...d/New%20Stuff/

Check it out and LMK if you see anything. I am looking for Boston teams stuff. Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics.

Thanks for the look.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    cmb for the Aparicio, Hamels, Gwynn, Bench, and Sandbergs please.

Im interested in your
    Cain auto
    Fred Lewis Auto
    USA Hunter Morris GU
    Orlendoff auto

Could use these...

I could use these...

Yaz 07 Sweet Spot Jersey
    08 Ballpark Pujols/Schmidt/Griffey/Ortiz

LMK if we can work something out.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrlsprtsrck View Post
    cmb for the Aparicio, Hamels, Gwynn, Bench, and Sandbergs please.
    Hidden Content

I collect Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and UNH Hockey and Football Players (Base/Inserts/GU/AU)
    My PC NFT is exactly that, Not For Trade! It is for show only. So, please don't ask!
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside of the US. Even Canada rates are way too high!

Could use these...

Derrik Gibson Razor Auto
    Jacoby Ellsbury Bowman STerling Jersey
    Hanley Ramirez Bowman's Best Auto
    Josh Reddick Bowman Chrome Auto

Let me know if we can work something out for these. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter05 View Post
    Im interested in your
    Cain auto
    Fred Lewis Auto
    USA Hunter Morris GU
    Orlendoff auto
    Hidden Content

THis one...

I like the Mills AUto, but not sure I would want to trade the Cain for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellymel5150 View Post
    I like the Cain sweet spot, check my bucket and LMK

www.photobucket.com/willscards
    Hidden Content

What can I get for the Ellsbury? I think I also have a Big Papi GU

WHich Ortiz do you have?

Can you let me know which Ortiz GU you have? I have a mess and would like to know if it one I need.

If I need it, would you do the Ellsbury, Papi and Gibson for the Lewis, Ohlendorff and Hunter?

LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter05 View Post
    What can I get for the Ellsbury? I think I also have a Big Papi GU
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast