Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Anybody Feel Like Trading? I do and will be online til 230 am est

    I am looking to trade for all or any of the following or let me know something of mine that you like and I can look for something that catches my eye....

    Looking for any items in my sig especially Evan Longoria, Matt LaPorta, Eric Hosmer, Ike Davis and Rick Porcello autos.
    Playoff Prime cuts HOF autos/jerseys
    UD Epic/Trilogy Autos/GU HOF's/Stars
    UD Ultimate Collection patches
    Multi Color Patches
    Low #'d inserts (#'d 25 or below)
    Sweet Spot Classic Autos/Patches
    David Price Autos
    Reggie Jackson Patches/Autos
    Micheal Burgess Autos
    Aflac Cards - Auto'd/UnAuto'd
    Clayton Kershaw Autos
    BGS or PSA graded Prospects
    Bowman Draft and Sterling Prospect Autos
    UD Epic HOFer Game Useds

    I will also or trade or possibly pay for cheap Razor Letterman, Absolute Memorabilia Jumbo Swatches, patches and multi gu cards, Low #'d Donruss Elite Auto'd or base, Low #'d inserts #'d below 25.

    I also have a nice lot of basketball which I would be willing to trade away in your favor for baseball, football or hockey if interested. https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=824792

    LMK, and thanks....Adam

  2. #2
    cmb

    johnson/wright auto
    hanley auto
    young auto
    molitor threads auto
    ozzie/young auto
    nolan ryan auto
    gywnn auto
    carlton gold auto
    verlander auto spx

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by serputzalot View Post
    cmb

    johnson/wright auto
    hanley auto
    young auto
    molitor threads auto
    ozzie/young auto
    nolan ryan auto
    gywnn auto
    carlton gold auto
    verlander auto spx
    pm sent

  4. #4
    in terms of HOFers autos i have Lee Smith, Fred Lynn, Jim Palmer.
    game used i have mazeroski, johnny bench, gary carter and wade boggs.

    i am interested in the sweet spot sigs of harden, mulder, hunter and dunn. please PM me if interested

  5. #5
    Bump and now ill be up til 6am.....gotta love midnight shift!

  6. #6
    ????
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac360099 View Post
    in terms of HOFers autos i have Lee Smith, Fred Lynn, Jim Palmer.
    game used i have mazeroski, johnny bench, gary carter and wade boggs.

    i am interested in the sweet spot sigs of harden, mulder, hunter and dunn. please PM me if interested

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac360099 View Post
    ????
    Scans? I really like to see what I am trading for.

  8. #8
    I like Jesus Montero. I have Mike Cameron 02 UD ASA-MC All Star Swatches.

    Eric

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by royer33455 View Post
    I like Jesus Montero. I have Mike Cameron 02 UD ASA-MC All Star Swatches.

    Eric
    Sorry man, not a card I need at this time...thanks for the look though.

  10. #10
    I was just wondering... What ever happened to our trade convo that was going on?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •