FT: Indians Quad Auto /10, Sizemore/Martinez/Hafner/Carmona

I have a Grady Sizemore/Victor Martinez/Travis Hafner/Fausto Carmona '08 SP Authentic Chirography Quad Signatures (all on card Auto's) /10, my TV is $120. I am looking to trade for another nice Autograph that catches my eye in BB, BKB, or FB. If interested please let me know what nice Auto's you have available for trade around same value or make an offer. I am not checking buckets. I listed the card I am trading so you can list what you are willing to trade. Thank you.

Last edited by jwpjones22; 07-10-2009 at 05:22 PM.
    I trade by BV or TV if it doesn't book, not SV. If that's what you use then we probably won't be able to agree upon a trade. Thank you!

Collecting PSA 10 HOF RC's in BB, BKB, FB

jwpjones22: No scanner, sorry.
    I trade by BV or TV if it doesn't book, not SV. If that's what you use then we probably won't be able to agree upon a trade. Thank you!

Please Check my Bucket. Do you have a Pic

Quote Originally Posted by jwpjones22 View Post
    I have a Grady Sizemore/Victor Martinez/Travis Hafner/Fausto Carmona '08 SP Authentic Chirography Quad Signatures (all on card Auto's) /10, my TV is $120. I am looking to trade for another nice Autograph that catches my eye in BB, BKB, or FB. If interested please let me know what nice Auto's you have available for trade around same value or make an offer. I am not checking buckets. I listed the card I am trading so you can list what you are willing to trade. Thank you.

98padres: I like the Prince Fielder RC Auto. Scan is below. LMK Thank you.

to the top