Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any of this year rookies you are planning on collecting?

I am planning on collecting Budinger and Harden. How about you?

U in Arizona? I am, & watched both of those guys alot last year. Harden has good potential but I thought 3rd pick was really high for him. Harden doesnt go right or shoot with his right, and isnt fast at all. He does have a strong skill set, really curious to see how he works out.
    I thought Budinger should have gone higher in the draft since he is super athletic and can shoot-jump-pass really well, but not sure how he will pan out either. Interesting to see he landed with the Rockets, they need a Small Forward.
    Im planning to collect Stephen Curry (for my guaranteed future star pick hopefully the Suns get him), James Johnson (Bulls new SF who reminds me alot of Scottie Pippen), and Earll Clark (Cuz im a Suns fan and feel he will be a solid Shawn Marion type SF with a long career ahead of him).

Yeah I am in AZ I will collect Stephen curry if he goes to the suns, I would collect more suns but I like to start collecting people in thier first year and the suns don't have many good draft picks.

I will probably pick up a few hanborough cards.... although none of the players in the draft really excite me
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

collecting blake griffen already have a few on the way gud player

I think I'm gonna look at collecting Brandon Jennings.

tyreke evans and terrence williams for meeeee

i can 50/50 for you on BUDINGER cuz i graph the rockets often. and i have a HARDEN TTM if you want!

not liking the looks of this year's draft class.....looks like it may be a repeat of the 06-07 draft........griffin looks like he may be a potential star, but the clippers are cursed.......rubio looks like he'll be fun to watch though......i'll make sure to get at least one auto of the bulls draft picks for sure :)

A draft that produced the likes of Rudy Gay, Brandon Roy, Rajon Rando and a bunch of other good role players. Not bad at all in my opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast