Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading 5 Star Base/Inserts for ONE Base Card and a GU for 1 Base Card to First 20...

Okay, I am back with another try at this again...Going for the Century trades in July! Want it real bad and am willing to help members get nicer cards for their base by doing it this way...Last time it got closed down as it was considered a "grab bag" as I didnt know what I was getting or given up...But I have gotten this one okayed by a Mod as I am listing each card(s) I am trading for another specified card...

So, here's the deal...If you are one of the first 20 people, you can choose a GU (THEY ARE ALL FOOTBALL GU, trading for Baseball Base, but all Inserts/base/parallels are from baseball) (if you would like) and if you are not or wish not too, you can choose 5 cards listed above, any 5, for ONE Base Card from any year from Baseball...Only one trade per member as is order to get the century that is what has to be done..

The GU if you are one of the first 20 to choose so for ONE BASE CARD!

This is how bad I want the century badge and am willing to help members out here...Both traders can ship in PWE (I will on all trades other than graded, GU will be in a toploader and Team Bag,

I will post all trades and check the post on and off...Please write which card(s) you would like and a second choice of some just incase someone posted before you and they are gone and you didn't catch it. First come, first serve, but there are all goodies here for everyone. Sorry for the long read guys. I will add more cards once all are gone, these are the best of the bunch...Let's get this rollin! -Joey

2008 SP Authentic Achievements Mark Teixiera
    2008 SP Authentic Achievements Carlos Lee
    2000 Topps Hafner/Munson/Bucky Jacobsen Pros.
    1999 UD Choice Preview Ripken
    2008 UD First Edition A-Rod
    2008 Topps Chrome 50th Anniversary Matt Holliday
    2008 UD Ballpark Collection Chris B. Young
    1995 SP Platinum Power Ron Gant
    1995 SP Platinum Power Raul Mondesi
    1995 SP Platinum Power Mark McGwire
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Erik Bedard
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Brandon Phillips
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Alex Gordon
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Aramis Ramirez
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Jered Weaver
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Derrek Lee
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Carlos Lee
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Carlos Pena
    2008 UD O Pee Chee Dan Haren
    2008 SP Authentic Achievements Alfonso Soriano

All GU/Autos are gone...Thanks! -Joey
    Last edited by jpc879; 07-09-2009 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Cards in Bold=GONE, Editing when cards are traded

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like the 2 or 3 2005 hanley cards. So one base for all of them?
    I can do 2008 topps national baseball card day #1 card let me know if that's what u do those hanley for arod

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

jpc879- I'll take the Clowney Auto. I will trade an 07 Elements Dunn for it.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

yankeefreak211-Deal, will post it later with all others. Thanks for the trade!

JFried1029-Thanks for the trade! Will post later with all others. -Joey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Joey- Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wait.. it said pick 5...
    2008 Topps Opening Day Melky Cabrera /2199
    and
    trio prospects wang/gonzalez..

thanks post it and will send tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill take the dan orlovsky GU card

SCF Rewards
    Country

yankeefreak211-Sounds good, got ya marked down for those then. Thanks for the trade and I will post it later tonight with all the others. Thanks! -Joey

carns-Sounds good, got ya down for that one as well...Please let me know which base you are giving up so I know when posting it tonight...Thanks! -Joey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Joey, I'll take the

2005 UD Rookie Futures Antrel Rolle RC Jersey for a 2007 Jeremy Sowers fleer ultra.

Thanks a lot,
    Robbie

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take the 2004 Bowmans Best Ahmad Carroll Green Ink RC Auto /499 for a 2009 Spx Felix Hernandez

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast