Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone get me off of eBay!

Someone get me off of eBay!

Scans will tell all:

Can't help it :(

I'd love to keep them all but money is tight... so just wanted to show all three while they're still in my possession!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow very nice cards . Was 3/15 from the ebay seller in located in Hong Kong?

You currently own 20% of the print run of that card lol
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

All beauties Houng, but you are definitely addicted! Try to find one with 3-color patches in both windows then sell the rest.

A quick way to get off eBay is to modify a card with a fake patch, shill bid the crap out of it, don't ship the card to the winner, then cash out before PayPal can try to get the guy a refund. Can't buy any Gagner's then

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    All beauties Houng, but you are definitely addicted! Try to find one with 3-color patches in both windows then sell the rest.

A quick way to get off eBay is to modify a card with a fake patch, shill bid the crap out of it, don't ship the card to the winner, then cash out before PayPal can try to get the guy a refund. Can't buy any Gagner's then
    Maybe I should swap out some of these patches with each other :P

i have a feeling you're obsessed like me. if i go 3 days without checking every spelling of my guy thats a long time.

and i forgot - killer cards btw hope he has his breakout year well he's only turning 20!

man crush ? I'll put in an email to Ebay (I've got a connection) I can get them to deactivate your account "sg89collector" immediately. You sure you want this done ?...I'll wait for a response either way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast