Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone get me off of eBay!

Someone get me off of eBay!

Scans will tell all:

Can't help it :(

I'd love to keep them all but money is tight... so just wanted to show all three while they're still in my possession!

Wow very nice cards . Was 3/15 from the ebay seller in located in Hong Kong?

You currently own 20% of the print run of that card lol
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

All beauties Houng, but you are definitely addicted! Try to find one with 3-color patches in both windows then sell the rest.

A quick way to get off eBay is to modify a card with a fake patch, shill bid the crap out of it, don't ship the card to the winner, then cash out before PayPal can try to get the guy a refund. Can't buy any Gagner's then

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    All beauties Houng, but you are definitely addicted! Try to find one with 3-color patches in both windows then sell the rest.

A quick way to get off eBay is to modify a card with a fake patch, shill bid the crap out of it, don't ship the card to the winner, then cash out before PayPal can try to get the guy a refund. Can't buy any Gagner's then
    Maybe I should swap out some of these patches with each other :P

i have a feeling you're obsessed like me. if i go 3 days without checking every spelling of my guy thats a long time.

and i forgot - killer cards btw hope he has his breakout year well he's only turning 20!

man crush ? I'll put in an email to Ebay (I've got a connection) I can get them to deactivate your account "sg89collector" immediately. You sure you want this done ?...I'll wait for a response either way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast