Thread: Guerin signs with Pittsburgh

Guerin signs with Pittsburgh

Wow, the Penguins got a huge bargain on re-signing Guerin! Looks like he's in it for another Cup and doesn't care as much about the money.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=283250
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

2. Kronozio
    Yup! with the signing of Guerin for only 2 millions and Craig Adams for 550 000$ the Pens could still be in the race to add a guy like Beauchemin on defense
    Lets see if Shero can convince Fedotenko to go down a bit to stay in Pittsburgh for another year.

I love it when player commit like this and are understanding of the cap situation, always good news

Nice pick up for sure at that price.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!