Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Anyone buy from this Ebay seller?

I bought a $50 card from him and nothing for over a month. Will not even reply to me.
    lweiss*( 12191
    Looking for all Joffrey Lupul cards, 06-07 Parkhurst autos, all 08-09 Legends Masterpieces and all 11-12 Parkhurst Champions

If he's not replying, I would file a claim through ebay.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Its in the works, we will see if paypal comes through.
    Looking for all Joffrey Lupul cards, 06-07 Parkhurst autos, all 08-09 Legends Masterpieces and all 11-12 Parkhurst Champions

I've seen him before but I've never purchased from him. I thought I did though.

Oh yea i waited almost 4 weeks on a 12$ card about a month ago.. turned out he didnt even write my adress correct so the package had a hard time find me or so.. never gonna buy from him again despite feedback.
    Hidden Content

Collecting High-End Salming Game Used Mem/Auto cards
    PC:Hidden Content

i bought a card from "wingsfaninbuffalo" he had a decent feedback rating, until around the time i bought the card. it was a trilogy rivals detroit/chicago for 26 and change. paid right away then never got anything, no card no replies to email. i checked into his feedback and he must've dropped off the face of the earth because he had like 10 negatives, same story as me. luckily paypal got my money back.

I have bought multiple items from this seller, usually very fast with shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by twotoekenn View Post
    i checked into his feedback and he must've dropped off the face of the earth because he had like 10 negatives, same story as me. luckily paypal got my money back.
    I wonder if he died or something awful like that. We usually think the worst of people on ebay but I don't know... if he decided to rip off 10 people or got run over by a car the same thing would've happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast