Any members in the Northridge,California area?

My girlfriend and I are driving across the country to California in November of this year. We're moving to Northridge,it's been a long 34 winters up here for me. It'll seem so odd not to wake up at 5:00am to shovel out the car and driveway...

One thing I'm looking forward to is the card shows. Also looking forward to going to games when Boston/New England teams go to play out there.

Anybody here from the Northridge area?

2. Kronozio
    I was just in Northridge like 2 weeks ago for a comic book signing. I met a couple of artist and writers, plus some celebrities were there.

I live like an hour away from there and it's a sort of nice area lol

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    I live like an hour away from there and it's a sort of nice area lol
    With the lol you added,do you consider it ok?

Moving there for now since my girls sister and brother in law live there. They can help us to get to know the area when we get there which would be a plus. I'm looking forward to hanging with her sister and brother in law since the both of them are adult film stars. I'm sure I'll build some connections through them. I want to book metal shows in the LA area and they know some people in the scene.

BTW...I also want to host card shows there with athletes in the area doing signings. All the money will go towards diabetes reaearch.
    I'm in the process of organizing a card show up here,possibly in Sept or Oct. Also attempting to get Ray Allen to do a signing at the show and all the money will also go towards diabetes research as well.