Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thought I'd show off these nice hits!

I busted 9 ud reserve blasters from wal mart the other day and out of two of the boxes got really nice hits. I posted the youtube videos in the box break thread under busting 9 ud reserve blasters.

Anyway here they are out of 8.00 boxes! I have really good luck with this product. This is the second lebron jersey I have pulled out of it. Other one is red, I have also pulled a dwight howard 4 color patch.

2. Kronozio

Man! very nice Bird auto. heck of a book value on it. lol

That Bird is still awesome!! Especially from retail!!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

ive had luck with those blaster boxes two...best hits have been a jordan patch, and a roy auto.

Quote Originally Posted by trevorp121 View Post
    Man! very nice Bird auto. heck of a book value on it. lol
    haha I know 150.00 bv the second best bv on the legendary signatures behind jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24collecter View Post
    ive had luck with those blaster boxes two...best hits have been a jordan patch, and a roy auto.

that's awesome man, I was really hoping to hit the jordan gu. I have hit lebron twice and got a 4 color howard patch. Do you still have the jordan?

Quote Originally Posted by xSquatx View Post
    Wow cool. $8 boxes!? Nice!

yep they sell them at wal mart for 7.97 each.

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    That Bird is still awesome!! Especially from retail!!!
    haha thanks, yeah I put it in a screwdown then a graded card bag today lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast