I got a listing on ebay for one great of a price if anyone is interested. Its the 1969 White Letter Mantle card. Im also throwing in the Whitey Ford.

The starting price is 349.99. That is a great deal if you look at the book value of this card. I honestly could not tell you what the rating would be. Just look at the pictures and you can determine that. Im sure its worth more then the listing price as you can see what other cards of the same are going for.

Why am I selling it?

I started collecting cards back a long time ago. A lot of my collection is very old. A lot of the things im selling now are doubles. This may sound funny, but I dont mind helping another collector out. If you are looking for a specific card, let me know. Pre, say 1990 I probably have it. If I have a double, we can work something out.

I am a big baseball fan and I love the game very much. Im very blessed my son is a avid baseball nut like me. He is what you can say: is, "the next generation" lol.

If you have any questions about this card if your interested just let me know. Ill be more then happy to assist in any questions you may have. Look for my other auctions also. Im a little kind hearted you can say and throw a lot of old cards on auction for a reasonable/below price.

I just started with ebay and with the help of my son im learning technology a little better lol.

Take care and god bless.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&i tem=170351159958