Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

~~~~~oj mayo ud black rc 1/1~~~~~

Hello everyone! I got my Mayo RC UD Black 1/1 in today from UD.
    The Mayo portion of his Auto has a slight smear (bummer,card is in great condition), any suggestions about contacting UD?
    ....besides that, i LOVE the card! So far this is the BIG card in the early stages of my Mayo PC.
    I will be making a thread at the end of the week showing the progress i've made in the mayo pc....
    thanks for looking

http://s452.photobucket.com/albums/qq242/DrRez10/
    Last edited by BlackMambaExq; 07-01-2009 at 01:56 AM.

SICK card! Love the design and cerulean blue colors.

Great Pickup!!!! Saw the redemption for that card on the bay a couple of weeks back, u beat me to the punch on that one. CONGRATS!!!!

Sweet card! To bad about the smear, I would atleast send them a scan and let them know you are a little disapointed in it having a smear on a 1/1.

thats one awesome card! congrats on the pickup!

Maybe the smear is a personalized touch from OJ himself.

Arent those on-card? Would be hard to request a replacement if so.

As i said before on the other forum, Amazing card!!
    The smear add's a bit of character on a 1/1

Quote Originally Posted by Joncamburn View Post
    Sweet card! To bad about the smear, I would atleast send them a scan and let them know you are a little disapointed in it having a smear on a 1/1.

yeah, i think that's what i'm going to do. The smear isn't that bad, i'm still very happy with it (love the color also!)! It is on card auto, but i wouldn't ask for replacement.
    ..and i'll go with it gives it character Verse1 lol
    Last edited by BlackMambaExq; 07-01-2009 at 12:40 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast