Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

All I care is that he becomes a better player on the court.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Jeez, Smith gets charged 90 days for this but drunk driving charges by Stallworth only gets 30, gotta love our legal system

Totally different scenarios, so why are you even bringing up the Stallworth thing?

Smith ran a stop sign, which lead to killing someone. Stallworth hit a guy who ran out in front of him in the middle of the road. They're TOTALLY different, so why are you comparing them? Besides, JR is only gonna get 30 days in jail anyways....so what's the point that you're trying to make?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See kgarnett215's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, I agree with the general concensus - I doubt he'll learn from this. Yes, he is grieving from losing his friend, but he hasn't improved his driving habits since, as he has gotten 2 tickets since...but, people can change, even in the most unlikely situations, so maybe he has hope.
    Totally different scenarios, so why are you even bringing up the Stallworth thing?

Smith ran a stop sign, which lead to killing someone. Stallworth hit a guy who ran out in front of him in the middle of the road. They're TOTALLY different, so why are you comparing them? Besides, JR is only gonna get 30 days in jail anyways....so what's the point that you're trying to make?

Both scenarios are vehicular manslaughter...

SCF Rewards
    Country

this happened last year, after this happened and after he had a kid he really calmed down, i expect him to be a way better person after he get out of jail.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

90 days so he'll only do like 30-45...
    He's lucky he didn't get more time or go to prison.

SCF Rewards
    Country

god help him, he has such potential and i only want him to be the best he can be. stay strong JR! youll make it through.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

J.R. will just be a problem for most of his basketball career, people like him just don't change

SCF Rewards
    Country

J.R. will just be a problem for most of his basketball career, people like him just don't change

thats what they said about chris andersen

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xSquatx's Items on eBay

Exactly! Who knows, maybe this might be a change into a different direction.
    I will call him, JR Swish.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See carmelo42490's Items on eBay

Exactly! Who knows, maybe this might be a change into a different direction.
    I will call him, JR Swish.

Yea i really hate to see young players take a turn for the worse. Hopefully this young man can stay out of trouble after his 30 days and realize that he needs to become a role model for the kids who watch him (which i know a lot of people look up to him). THanx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast