Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most favorite auto---EVER!!!

Most favorite auto---EVER!!!

This is my most favorite auto in my collection!!! It's the best I'll ever get, sports wise that is. It was done after Parkinsons had set in, but is still a sweet auto of the Greatest boxer ever!! Sorry, it'll never be for trade, ever!! I'm sending it into PSA/DNA next month to officially certify it. Just thought I'd share it with everyone.

Andy

Don't want to burst your bubble, but Ali has been sending out autopens for years. I hope it's real though!

Sorry, you can't burst "my bubble" since it was signed in front of me. Plus, why would his autopen be shaky form his Parkinsons disease. Anyway, it's going to be PSA/DNA certified for insurance purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by RunClintonRun View Post
    Don't want to burst your bubble, but Ali has been sending out autopens for years. I hope it's real though!

Quote Originally Posted by hendricksis1 View Post
    Sorry, you can't burst "my bubble" since it was signed in front of me. Plus, why would his autopen be shaky form his Parkinsons disease. Anyway, it's going to be PSA/DNA certified for insurance purposes.
    More power to you then! Nice success!

Quote Originally Posted by hendricksis1 View Post
    I think the confusion was because you didn't indicate it was an IP signature.

That's a seriously awesome signature to have in your collection! One of the best I could imagine having. Ali is a legend and new autographs from him are practically non-existent. Congrats!

That is an mazing IP that looks very very much like the PPs he sends out.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

yeah, you never mentioned it was in person and it does look similar to his autopen sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast