Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 of my favorite

4 of my favorite

2. Kronozio

Wow, some of the sickest cards out there!

awesome!!!! very very nice/awesome/sick/nasty/jelous/envy/mixed emotions hahaha

i'm trying to get that mj chronology, but idk what a fair price would be for me to get it for...?

walter.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomin6 View Post
    awesome!!!! very very nice/awesome/sick/nasty/jelous/envy/mixed emotions hahaha

i'm trying to get that mj chronology, but idk what a fair price would be for me to get it for...?

walter.

i've seen those chronology mj autos /99 go for as low as about 375......ya just gotta keep an eye out for them :)

Nice choices,autos that are 110% eye candy. My first time seeing the NC auto,that card is amazing.

*I will have my first MJ auto in the near future that I desire and want so bad. It's the 07/08 Chronology with the tongue out against the Celtics. I don't card what serial number it is,just want it to be in good shape.

AWESOME Cards!!! Love that quad!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast