Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

07 UD Goudey Tiger Woods FT (again)!!!!

I've decided to put this baby back up for trade. It books $175 for those who need BV to trade, and I've seen it sell for around $130 for those who need SV to trade. LMK if you're interested, and I'll look through buckets. Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by Darth Braun; 07-01-2009 at 08:07 PM.
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    sorry, but i can't send outside of the US
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

interested cmb

U.S.NAVY PROUDLY SERVED 1971-1974
    I DONT DO PAYPAL
    CASH OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by patsfan52 View Post
    interested cmb
    sorry, but i didn't see anything i need right now. thanks for your time and the look.
    Ian Krol Supercollector: 25/53 (including 1/1), 25/31 (not including 1/1)Hidden Content
    Please respond to PMs or posts. If it books for less than $5, I don't care about BV.

ok thanks

U.S.NAVY PROUDLY SERVED 1971-1974
    I DONT DO PAYPAL
    CASH OR POSTAL MONEY ORDER
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    do you have a scan of yours?
    the scan i put up is of the same card, but i can get one

okay, i now have a scan of my own up

to the top!

to the top!

this is a really stupid question...but why is that card worth so much? whats the SP? Just wondering...go ahead and cmb and PC too for it, i doubt ill have enough for it tho. thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast