WTTF: 2008-09 Jarrett Jack stuff, even BASE!!! especially Lineage base/autos!!!

PLMK if you have any Jarrett Jack, mostly 08-09 stuff. PLMK what all you have, even if it is base. Also, I'm REALLY looking for the base card and auto of Jarrett Jack from 08-09 UD Lineage if anybody has either or both of them. PLMK. Thanks!!!!

**ONLY PRODUCT I AM NOT LOOKING FOR IS TOPPS T-51 MURAD**
    Last edited by Reggie_Miller; 07-01-2009 at 05:51 PM.
    Go Grizzlies and Go Pacers!

Quote Originally Posted by Reggie_Miller View Post
    PLMK if you have any Jarrett Jack, mostly 08-09 stuff. PLMK what all you have, even if it is base. Also, I'm REALLY looking for the base card and auto of Jarrett Jack from 08-09 UD Lineage if anybody has either or both of them. PLMK. Thanks!!!!
    I just pulled a Jarrett Jack base card and mini card short print (one per pack) from Topps T-51 Murad. I would be willing to ship them to you for $3 PayPal. Let me know...

sorry, that's about the only set ever made that i absolutely hate the design of. i guess i probably should have mentioned that. thanks for the offer though!!

08-09 UD Black Jersey Auto /50

Will post scans later....haven't had a chance to do it yet. Interested?

yes, I am definately interested. are you trading? if so, lmk what you collect. if not, lmk a price. thanks!