Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anderson Varejao Declines player option, Becomes free agent

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/06/30/c....ap/index.html

saw this coming, especially with the standoff we already had with him. seems like hes all about the money.....and more than hes worth at that.

2. Kronozio

apparantly according to ESPN, he wants 9 million and they claim the Cavs will pay him that, now i dont know about anyone else i wont pay some guy who gets 8 points, 7 rebounds and 1 assist per game when playing less than 30 minutes 9 million dollars!!?!

Better off getting Paul Milsap in my opinion if you want to give him that much
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

I can't believe the Cavs are going to give him thta much, after he had a hold-out last year

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    apparantly according to ESPN, he wants 9 million and they claim the Cavs will pay him that, now i dont know about anyone else i wont pay some guy who gets 8 points, 7 rebounds and 1 assist per game when playing less than 30 minutes 9 million dollars!!?!

Better off getting Paul Milsap in my opinion if you want to give him that much
    gotta agree with you Dan, Id rather see the Cavs either buy Milsap, or go after Villanueva- Varejao has not shown any real improvement in his game since he came into the league- 9 million bucks for him is about double what Id pay
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

I hate Varejao...let him walk! He isn't even worth 6 million, let alone 9.

Varajeo stinks. As Gladdy sad, Millsap would be a better choice.

The only question I have is if Millsap would want to sign for the Cavs MLE?

Let him walk. Varejao isn't in the future plans anyways, if the Cavs really wanna go after a guy like Bosh/Amare....if we pay Andy, we can't afford a max contract to a guy like that.

SEE YA ANDY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast