N. Korea fires test missile.... Again

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529814,00.html

The missiles were fired from the eastern coastal city of Wonsan on Thursday afternoon, a ministry official said on condition of anonymity citing department policy. He did not say what types of missiles were launched, but Yonhap news agency said they were ground-to-ship missiles.
    Here we go again... time to send them an official letter from the UN
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    we should attach that letter to the tip of a warhead

There is a better chance of it being attached to a Debrands fine chocolate box
    Hidden Content

How long will we let this go on. And I dont mean we as in the United States, I mean we as in the world. We are letting them fire off test nukes? What are they gonna do with these nukes once they are successful? Just say "hey, look what we did"? No, they want to use them TO NUKE SOMETHING!!!! And I may be stupid, but they will probably nuke a nation, with PEOPLE!!!!!! Ugh, some people just amaze me.

It amazes me too but until Russia and China get on board with everyone else no one is doing anything... It looks like that shift is coming but it isnt done yet.
    Hidden Content

Does anyone remember the last this happen and what the US did to slo0w them down?

In a since we paid them off! The US paid them NOT to build nuclear weapons.
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Collecting Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha