Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

48 Card Autographed Lot--Upper Deck, Topps, Sage, Luxury Suite SP Authentic BV=$300

Have a 48 card Autographed lot as part of my remaining Basketball to get rid of prior to leaving for Cleveland for the Nationals. Looking for $50 DLVD, all cards are poly sleeved and ready to go for trade or resale.

Thanks !
    Brad
    Last edited by manning991; 07-02-2009 at 02:27 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by spencehouse View Post
    Who's in the lot or is there a list?

Names include Brad Miller, Joey Graham, Jamaal Magloire, Johan Petro, Maurice Taylor, Mike Bibby, Wayne Simien, Julius Hodge, Marc Jackson, Solomon Jones, Antonio Burks, etc.

Its a great trade bait lot, I just don't do basketball and baseball anymore and with the national coming up, just want to pay for a few nights of hotels.

Look forward to hearing from you,
    Brad

if i can get a list of all cards id prob take it for 50. lmk if u can provide a list of all autos

BUMP--Seller backed out. Looking for $40 DLVD for the lot

$40 could be a steal, could I get a list of all the players? Also, do you accept Through the mail Cash orders? plmk

Quote Originally Posted by beishuizen91 View Post
    $40 could be a steal, could I get a list of all the players? Also, do you accept Through the mail Cash orders? plmk
    Names include Brad Miller, Joey Graham, Jamaal Magloire, Johan Petro, Maurice Taylor, Mike Bibby, Wayne Simien, Julius Hodge, Marc Jackson, Solomon Jones, Antonio Burks, etc.

Its a great trade bait lot, I just don't do basketball and baseball anymore and with the national coming up, just want to pay for a few nights of hotels.

Paypal only as need to receive funds prior to departure for Cleveland

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by manning991 View Post

Paypal only as need to receive funds prior to departure for Cleveland

Brad

Darn sorry buddy I dont have paypal. Shucks. Thanks anyways I really hope you sell the lot. It seems like a great deal! Good luck selling and have fun in Cleveland.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast