Weekly mail with some sweet PC!

Thought I would once again post some mail that came in over the past week. A special thanks to bhawk3 for the Jari Kurri cards.

Here we go...

Has anybody ever noticed that the redemption codes can be seen through the scratch area on the Champs redeptions before? The Champs card below came in and I immidiately noticed that I could see the code right through it. Input would be appreciated.

This next card is absolutely sick and amazing! Although it is a jersey, the seem is very thick and is bursting out of the window and won't fit in a regular jersey toploader.

Here is a card from a set I lvoed when I collect the 1997-98 Pinnacle (the year I stopped collecting before I got back into in in 2006. This is the second toughest Gretzky to pull from all of the different Epix cards (Moment-Emerald being the toughest). The Epix inserts had different sub-sets called Play, Game, Season, Moment and each set had different parallel colours.

...and for the PC, I know it sounds odd that I have't had these up until now, but here we are (thanks again to bhawk3).

Jari Kurri Topps and O-Pee-Chee RCs! While I only posted one Topps RC, I actually got 3 Topps RCs, the OPC RC, and a few other cards all in one trade.

Thanks for the look!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Great pickups Andrew! Yeah.. I've seen/heard plenty of those Champs redemption scratches being so thin... bad UD (surprise??)

ITG can be a bit weird sometimes I find.. their jersey swatches can be awesome with stitching and all, some may even think it's a patch at first.. but some of their cards that are supposed to be patches/emblems... are clearly a jersey! weird stuff

Nice bunch of mail!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content