Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

04/05 Fleer Genuine - Long Read - Nice Hits!!!

Okay, after busting 04/05 Fleer Genuine, I have to say that this has been one of the best cases to bust for me for the price I got it for! I will say I got TONS of base, a good 100 Star player cards such as Lebron, Wade, and Carmelo (2nd years) and Garnett, Iverson base!!!

Sorry if I make this a LONG read, but I enjoyed this case break!!!

I will let the pictures do all the talking, but to give you an idea:

- (8) Big Time Autos: Dorrell Wright, Carlos Delfino, Kirk Snyder, Anderson Verejao, (2) Lionel Chalmers, (2) Tony Allen
    - (2) Genuine Article Autos: Andrei Kirilenko (36/50), Josh Howard (83/125)
    - (3) Genuine Article Jerseys: Carmelo Anthony (42/149), Pau Gasol, Tracy McGrady
    - (9) Big Time Jerseys: Tim Duncan (31/49), Allen Iverson (34/49), Tony Parker (47/49), Dwyane Wade (1/49), (2) Kevin Garnett <----just the #'ed/star player ones listed....
    - (12) @Large Jerseys: Tim Duncan (191/199), Jermaine O'Neal (128/199), Richard Jefferson (34/199), (2) Yao Ming #'ed 28 and 54/199, Dwyane Wade Jersey No #'ed...only star/#'ed listed again!!!.....
    - (1) @Large Game-Worn Patch Tim Duncan #'ed 5/25!!!......
    - (13) Buyback Cards to include this beauty below:

86/87 Charles Barkley Rookie!!!

- Couple of Rookies to include these: D.Howard #'ed /500, E.Okafor #'ed/500 and #'ed/100, and the Gordon #'ed 9/10!!!.....

- Then a couple of Auto Patch Cards: A. Biedrins #'ed 8/40, L. Jackson #'ed 5/10!!!!....Look at those Sweet Patches!!!.....

- and to close with my Buyback Auto of Clyde Drexler!!!....Sweet!.....

oh, but did I mention I also got this Beauty as well in the same case!!!!.....
    .wait for it....
    .BAM!!!! Magic Johnson 86/87 Fleer Sticker Buyback Autograph!!!!.....

SICK...SICK....SICK.....SICK!!!!! <----loved this case!!!....Unless you wanna package this up as a lot, I cannot piece any of it out. I will be leaving back to Iraq for 6 more months, but will definitely be shopping the Magic around while I'm there....thanks for looking at this LONG break!!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    WOW very very very very very very niiiiccceee!
    Hidden Content
    buckett:
    Hidden Content
    please note that shipping to Puerto Rico is the same as any US state

OMG! Awesome! You had some wonderful buyback cards! I was stoked to have pulled an 86-87 Fleer Sticker of Hakeem Olajuwon. I saw some other people's buybacks and they sucked...really? A Fleer 90-91 Rony Seikaly card?

I enjoyed my box of this stuff. I want to buy another one because of the hits. Thanks for sharing!

Grats on that awesome Magic Johson auto; I think that the Biedrins jersey patch looks sick to, nice pulls.

wow, how much does a case of those cost ya? where did you get it from?

Quote Originally Posted by cbrjunkie888 View Post
    wow, how much does a case of those cost ya? where did you get it from?
    Atlanta Sports Cards $300.00/best offer....

Awesome Case!! Sick Magic!!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast