someone come take my two balls from me!

in my bucket I have an official al baseball signed by cal ripken jr on the sweet spot, i also have an official nl ball signed by barry bonds on the sweet spot. looking for the best offers i can get on these. particularly looking for hof and superstar autos....will lokk fat anything.....i also have a 2006 topps factory sealed baseball set series one and 2 with a mickey mantle relic card(the same sets that sold out in 2 days at all the targets in 2006(target exclusive sets) i have pics if you need them..lets go guys, lets get some trades done, brothers and sisters!

Bam Bam

2. The Card Swap

certified

Are these in person or are they certified by example Score board or other certification company thanks LMK Charlie

these were actually certified in the early nineties, but i have lost the coa that came with them...so they are/were certified, but i dont have the certification(i know, that means now they are not certified) but they will pass any certification that they go through.

load.already am......hahahaha :)

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv205/ggintz/For%20Sale%20or%20Trade/?start=all

Interested in both let me know what cards you'd be interested in to try to make a trade.

Also have a 2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Bonds Prime Cuts BV 150 that isn't on the site

sorry they have all been traded, thanks