Nolan Ryan, Mays, Chipper Andrew Jones Auto'd Full-Sized Bats w/COAs FS

I haven't collected baseball in over a year, but I still have these memorabilia items that I'd like to sell off. Looking for reasonable offers on these, not looking to make a killing, but don't want to give them away for free either. May consider trading for football, or doing a card/$ deal.

TONS OF SCANS ON MY BUCKET HOME PAGE, DESCRIPTIONS BELOW:
    http://s529.photobucket.com/albums/d...kerfan32_2008/

WILLIE MAYS AUTOGRAPHED ADIRONDACK FULL-SIZED BAT:

- Double Authentic by PSA/DNA & Sey Hey Companies
    - PSA/DNA Serial Number Sticker
    - "Sey Hey" Hologram Sticker
    - COA matching serial number

NOLAN RYAN AUTOGRAPHED RAWLINGS BIG STICK FULL-SIZED BAT:
    - COA

CHIPPER/ ANDRUW JONES DUAL AUTOGRAPHED RAWLINGS BIT STICK FULL-SIZED BAT:
    - Black Bat
    - Signed in silver sharpie (very sweet looking bat)
    - COA w/ pic

MIKE MUSSINA AUTOGRAPHED FULL-SIZED YANKEES HELMET:
    - Plastic batting helmet, not a real helmet
    - COA

Thanks,
    Brad
    Last edited by packerfan32; 07-03-2009 at 11:57 PM.

can i get a pic of the chipper/andruw duel auto bat? also, how much in trade you lookin for it?

I will get scans up tonight after work (11pm ct). I'm not really sure how much I'd be looking for in return. What do you feel is fair for the bat in trade value, and in sale value?

Quote Originally Posted by packerfan32 View Post
    I will get scans up tonight after work (11pm ct). I'm not really sure how much I'd be looking for in return. What do you feel is fair for the bat in trade value, and in sale value?
    i dunno? what type of COA does it come with? does it come with a pic of them signing it? is it game used?

brad if trading i would LOVE a shot at the chipper and the willie mays PM ME thx!!

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    brad if trading i would LOVE a shot at the chipper and the willie mays PM ME thx!!
    I would've given both bats, and an arm and a leg for that Favre Triple Threads if you still had it, that card is sweet man. Selling takes first priority right now, as I could use the money. I have an offer on the Mays already, but I will see what kind of offers I get on here first, and get back to you man. Sorry for any confusion, I realize I posted this in the trading thread, with my main intent to sell.

-Brad

yeah that fave triple 4/4 got me $425 on ebay so i was happy with that!! OK cool, i like the chipper best plmk if u want to trade.
    thanks!
    -chris

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    yeah that fave triple 4/4 got me $425 on ebay so i was happy with that!! OK cool, i like the chipper best plmk if u want to trade.
    thanks!
    -chris
    will do buddy,
    Thanks