Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

Low on traders, what should I break?

I haven't broken any boxes in a while and am low on traders. I might go to the card shop today and have $125 to spend. I don't want to spend all of it preferably. So what should I get? I've been thinking of something like...

08-09 Between the Pipes(i like what I've seen from other people's breaks) $__
    Any year SPA $___
    05-06 Upper deck series 2 retail $75

What would be good?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

This years SPA wouldn't be a bad choice, but I don't know how much it is around you

Btw, do you need a Gagner Ultimate RC Auto /399?

SCF Rewards
    Country

This years SPA wouldn't be a bad choice, but I don't know how much it is around you

Btw, do you need a Gagner Ultimate RC Auto /399?

Thanks, I could use to to trade to a local guy, but I don't NEED it. I don't think I have anything for you as well...

As for the boxes, any other box suggestions would help too!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See matteohockey's Items on eBay

I would go for Artifacts .. there is a hit in every pack

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See railblaze's Items on eBay

I have never liked Artifacts for my money (a hit in every pack? what are you smoking?!)

SPA
    ICE
    Black Diamond
    BTP
    BAP
    Trilogy
    SPGU

(More like packs on the last two, but at least you'd be guaranteed something tradeable in each pack)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'd go with BAP, you get an auto in every pack and if you get a hot box you get 3 per pack!!! Plus you get either a RC /99 and /10 and either a RC JSY or a RC Redemption /99.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Niklas Hjalmarsson, Jaccob Slavin, Ryan Dzingel, Brogan Rafferty, Derek Whitmore, Blackhawks, & 2003-04
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steen101984's Items on eBay

I have never liked Artifacts for my money (a hit in every pack? what are you smoking?!)

SPA
    ICE
    Black Diamond
    BTP
    BAP
    Trilogy
    SPGU

(More like packs on the last two, but at least you'd be guaranteed something tradeable in each pack)

something tradeable? (what are you smoking?) i opened 2 packs of spgu and got a getzlaf jersey and a guerin/modano dual jersey NOONE wants those. as for trilogy i opened 5 packs last year ($125) and got

torrey mitchell rc
    ryan carter rc
    steve wagner rc
    hasek jersey
    modano jersey

go for the artifacts

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, shop was closed so I'm left with that urge to bust a box now lol I'll just head over to the store tomorrow. As for the suggestions so far, BAP is the only choice I'm considering. I think I'm gonna go with either 07-08 SPA or 08-09 BTP.

I still have lots of time to decide though, so keep the choices coming!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sg89collector's Items on eBay

I would go with either BTP or SPA like you said, I personally dont like BAP lots of "hits" but they dont value well... Unless youre lucky!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would go with either BTP or SPA like you said, I personally dont like BAP lots of "hits" but they dont value well... Unless youre lucky!

Yeah, the slight chance I get the Crosby or Malkin auto in BAP is really low, but the hot boxes are intriguing.

I'm really digging the supersized pad cards in BTP though, along with quite a few of the other memorabilia cards. And of course, SPA is always SPA. Personally, I think 07-08 has a better rookie class. Plus, Ovechkin actually signed that year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast