Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

WTTF Serial Numbered cards

Do you have a bunch of serial numbered cards taking up space that you just don't care anything about? I will take them all off your hands. I want any individually serial numbered cards; just numbered, numbered game used, numbered auto, etc. I will trade even book value, even if I am trading a $20 jersey card for 20 $1 numbered cards. If you have a lot, let me know how many you have and an approximate book value. If you have numbered game used or autos, let me know specifically what you have with book value. My email is [email protected]

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Jim! Welcome to the forum! :D

I've got many of these that are sitting in boxes. I'll see if I can come up with a list to send you if I can find the time.

BGray

SCF Rewards

I have posted this same message in 4 different places and I have had a much better response than I hoped for. Later today, I will try to post a list of my cards to trade. I don't buy Becketts, so I don't know what all of my casrds book for. I will let you make the deal. If I like wht you offer, I will take it. If i don't like what you offer please don't be offended. This could be because I know that I have overpaid for some of my cards, and I would rather hold onto them instead of lose the money. I am not a very fast typist so the list may not be out until this afternoon. I will make deals based on the order I received emails and replies to my posts. will have the order posted with my trade list. Thanks for all of the replies. I have been looking for a website like thes for a long time( Idon't know many people to trade with in my area). I hope to be here for a long time.

SCF Rewards

Question

very sorry for the stupid question, but I have to ask:

what are serial numbered cards? Could you give examples?

cards used to be so easy to collect back in early 80s.

Now, it gives me vertigo trying to figure which is which. Hell, some companies (Donruss, Upper Deck) put out 5-10 differect products of one sport each year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by podstock
    very sorry for the stupid question, but I have to ask:

what are serial numbered cards? Could you give examples?

cards used to be so easy to collect back in early 80s.

Now, it gives me vertigo trying to figure which is which. Hell, some companies (Donruss, Upper Deck) put out 5-10 differect products of one sport each year.

Serial numbered cards are cards that are limited in their production. For example a card can be serial numbered 1/1999 on the back or the front. Usually they are machined stamped and can be out of any number 5/5, 100/2000, 1/10,000 etc.

SCF Rewards

pwaldo..thanks for the explanation. hmmm, I've got quite a few of those.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Are you just looking to trade or would you be interested in buying serial #d cards? I can get you a list later this afternoon.

SCF Rewards

I would rather trade. I am a high school teacher so I don't make much money. I am either in the wrong profession or the wrong hobby. But if the price is right I may be willing to buy. Please email me your list. I don't get to check the boards as often as I would like. Oh, and just for a little clarification, I am interested in all serial numbered cards but I prefer lower print runs. I like to find print runs of 1000 or less.

jim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Any sport?

SCF Rewards

Sure, I even have a few golf and hockey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast