Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1

    Palin to step down as AK governor

    http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...-in-weeks.aspx

    Palin said her decision came after much "prayer and consideration." She did not want to waste time on "political blood sport" and cited public criticism of her actions and her family since the 2008 campaign.
    Prayer huh...I bet I know how that one went down.
    Palin: "Lord, how can I serve you now?"
    God: "Stop making me look bad."

    People who don't want their every word and deed scrutinized at microscope-point shouldn't run for national office. I have no sympathy. Well, I suppose the bring-on-the-apocalypse crowd will have to find a new America-hating, book-burning, death-worshipping, fetus-launching vacuous plastic doll to be the poster child for their campaign to bring about Biblical-grade horror worldwide. I'm practically gnawing the last joints of my fingers off in anticipation.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorboymike View Post
    Prayer huh...I bet I know how that one went down.
    Palin: "Lord, how can I serve you now?"
    God: "Stop making me look bad."
    I'd be inclined to believe that...probably for the best all around. Now if she'll just promise not to be involved in the next Presidential election in any way.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    I'd be inclined to believe that...probably for the best all around. Now if she'll just promise not to be involved in the next Presidential election in any way.
    Totally agree with that statement.

  4. #4
    Wow, I read the title of this and said something outloud that I will not type here, and promptly flipped from ESPN to the news...wow, this surprises me...

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMan View Post
    i am sure shes stepping down to concentrate on 2012
    I don't think they have moose hunting or bible thumping at the summer olympics

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TechMan View Post
    i am sure shes stepping down to concentrate on 2012
    She may be, but if the Republican party has any sense at all, they won't let her anywhere near a nomination for comptroller, let alone Pres, VP, etc.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePimpTiger View Post
    She may be, but if the Republican party has any sense at all, they won't let her anywhere near a nomination for comptroller, let alone Pres, VP, etc.

    I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing Romney nominated.

  9. #9
    I'd definitely rather see Romney than Palin..

  10. #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •