Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what would be the best kind of protector for this?

I have heard horror stories about cards sticking to screwdowns and ripping the card in half. and i dont really like toploaders unless i dont have anything else to put them in. i have a fear that the card will slip out and get damaged. would a magnet holder be the best, or just topload it with tape on the top?

BANNED

Country

I would put it into a one-touch magnetic holder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

magnetic one touch

SCF Rewards
    Country

agreed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

wheres the best place to buy these holders in quantities? the best ive seen so far is 50 holders for $35.00 on ebay..is this a good price, any better places to get them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have bought them at any local card shop . . . from my recollection, they cost more than $1.50 each. Therefore, I would think that, if you need that many, 50 for 35 would be a good deal.