Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2008/2009 Topps Chrome Blaster Break

Well im stationed over in japan now, and its hard to come by boxes of cards i found this though on base and decided to get it since i hadnt broke a box box in a few months. didnt get too much but did pull a OJ Mayo rookie for my PC so that made up for it to me.

OJ Mayo RC

J.R. Giddens Xfractor RC

Jerryd Bayless refractor RC

Daequan Cook Xfractor

2. Kronozio
    Nice Break i'd say! Mayo & Bayless are good pulls!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Nice that you had a PC pull! Congrats!

Boy people are having some pretty good pulls out of blasters. Great blaster

Nice break Bro, Like that Mayo rc congratz on the pulls.
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Nice cards and Thanks for all your hard work overseas. We really appreciate all you do for us.

thanks everyone, im thinking of going back and buying the last box they have just because i had some good pulls in this one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast