Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **ebay seller & buyer beware**

**ebay seller & buyer beware**

hi guys i just wanted to give you a heads up on a crook on ebay. i couple months back i sold a kyle turris ice rookie #72/99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160328004723

to the buyer zamboni_collectibles after about a month without contacting me he filed a claim thru paypal saying he never received the card. long story short 3 days ago he won the claim thru paypal and got his money back. well today i was screwing around on ebay and stumbled across this beauty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350219037196&viewitem= &sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&salenotsupported

its the same card that he says he never got from me i have contacted paypal and they are sorting it out just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
    Last edited by gokingsgo24; 07-03-2009 at 11:58 PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

nope im going to let paypal handle it all.

I would let ebay know about it also
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

oh i did lol. i was going to offer him a penney for it and ask her were he got such a cool card lol

You should have bought it back...

Now its sold.

its not sold yet. theres 2 links the one where i sold him the card and the 2nd link is him selling the card.

Quote Originally Posted by gokingsgo24 View Post
    its not sold yet. theres 2 links the one where i sold him the card and the 2nd link is him selling the card.
    Oops sorry.

I would give paypal a call in the morning if there open tommorow, whit the scan and card numbering, they should do something.

Its a shame because some sellers dont accept to ship to Canada, even registered because of things like this, or charge registerd shipping on items ending over 20$.

i have already contacted ebay & paypal and paypal said they will take care of it. its funny when he filed the claim he told me i should have insured the card thats why he charges 20 bucks for shipping. i have had over 700 cards mailed out and havent lost a one till this guy but its good to know he got the card. should i offer him a buck for the card and say man that card looks like the 1 i had lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast