Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

**ebay seller & buyer beware**

hi guys i just wanted to give you a heads up on a crook on ebay. i couple months back i sold a kyle turris ice rookie #72/99

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=160328004723

to the buyer zamboni_collectibles after about a month without contacting me he filed a claim thru paypal saying he never received the card. long story short 3 days ago he won the claim thru paypal and got his money back. well today i was screwing around on ebay and stumbled across this beauty

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350219037196&viewitem= &sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&salenotsupported

its the same card that he says he never got from me i have contacted paypal and they are sorting it out just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
    Last edited by gokingsgo24; 07-03-2009 at 11:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

did u contact him? man i would be so mad!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nope im going to let paypal handle it all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks

I would let ebay know about it also

SCF Rewards
    Country

oh i did lol. i was going to offer him a penney for it and ask her were he got such a cool card lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You should have bought it back...

Now its sold.

SCF Rewards
    Country

its not sold yet. theres 2 links the one where i sold him the card and the 2nd link is him selling the card.

Blog Entries
    Country

shame on him/her

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

its not sold yet. theres 2 links the one where i sold him the card and the 2nd link is him selling the card.

Oops sorry.

I would give paypal a call in the morning if there open tommorow, whit the scan and card numbering, they should do something.

Its a shame because some sellers dont accept to ship to Canada, even registered because of things like this, or charge registerd shipping on items ending over 20$.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have already contacted ebay & paypal and paypal said they will take care of it. its funny when he filed the claim he told me i should have insured the card thats why he charges 20 bucks for shipping. i have had over 700 cards mailed out and havent lost a one till this guy but its good to know he got the card. should i offer him a buck for the card and say man that card looks like the 1 i had lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast