Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What a way to start off my Anthony Randolph PC...and a new chase begins!

Began my Anthony Randolph by picking this up for $40... I think it was a good deal.

The Letter is Event-worn (worn at the 2008 NBA Rookie Photo Shoot) which is sick!

I will be attempting to complete his whole name. I still need 7 of the 8 letters, but if any of you have one of Randolph's UD Black Lettermen, please let me know, or if you ever see one floating around on ebay or another website. Ill go in your favor for them.

Thanks!

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

its not a UD black but im sure you can use it for your new PC

http://cgi.ebay.com/Anthony-Randolph...3%3A1|294%3A50
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Wow that is a sick Randolph card, good luck with your whole collection, can't wait to see more.

Real letterman cards are awesome.

I'm trying to spell Marreese Speights' whole name. Race you, lol.

Hahaha, youll win. I cant find the Randolphs anywhere.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast