trading racing cards for baseball

h ave approx 100-200 racing cards, all brands, all years, not sure who is a common , hof or star because i got bored with the lack of baseball cards during the off season, so bought all types of racing packs at target and walmart, then realized, i didnt know anything aboutracing, so they are sitting in a shoebox collecting dust...i am looking to trade these WAAAYYY in your favor for baseball cards...let me know...what you have. i especially like autos, but will look at anything as i just want these racing cards gone! let me know guys...thanks.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Well, I don't think I have much in the way of baseball autos left, but I have a ton of stars/inserts/numbered cards. CMB for the numbered and if I have any autos, they would be there too.

Pete